BEAUMONT SENIOR POST OP CARE IS AVAILABLE THROUGH SETX HOME CARE Posted by Daryl Fant on Friday, December 23, 2016...Read More
We at SETX HomeCare can ease your loved one’s transition from the hospital or rehabilitation facility to home, which can lead to a better, more comfortable recovery. The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital. Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can ﬁnd they are untrained or ill prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care. Understanding Transitioning Care This specialized care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home setting.
Our care includes the following:
- Support of the discharge care plan to aid and assist in the recovery process.
- Assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, light housekeeping, and running errands.
- Incidental transportation for follow-up visits.
- Prescription drop-off and pick-up.
- Peace of mind for family and friends.
- Communication with the medical team as needed.
How SETX HomeCare can help our clients In addition to our homemaker/companion and personal care services SETX HomeCare provides, we are able to adapt services to accommodate clients with speciﬁc medical needs such as
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Myocardial Infarction (heart attack)
- Oxygen Therapy
Our Respiratory Therapist will be available to our clients in order to assist, manage and assess any changes in their respiratory status.
Let SETX HomeCare help guide you safely through the transition process. We offer our clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to help your family member recover. Contact us for a free in-home assessment.